The South Florida PGA has a busy schedule in 2015. Below are more details related to upcoming activities and ways to earn MSR credits.
PGA members who volunteer at a junior tour event will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 6-8 hours per day are anticipated. Below is the updated schedule through end of 2015.
- Championship Event #9 – Banyan Golf Club – West Palm Beach – September 26-27
- Challenge Event #11 – Old Marsh Golf Club – Palm Beach Gardens – October 3-4
- Championship Event #10 – The Club at Emerald Hills – Hollywood – October 24-25
- Challenge Event #12 – Martin County Golf Course – Stuart – October 31-November 1
- Championship Event #11 – Wycliffe Golf & Country Club – Wellington – November 7-8
- Challenge Event #13 – Santa Lucia River Club – Port St. Lucie – November 14-15
- Tour Championship – Jonathan’s Landing Golf Club at Old Trail – Jupiter – December 5-6
If you are able to help with any of these activities please contact Jake Weir at (561) 729-0544 or email@example.com.
PGA members who participate in Team Golf will earn PGA Required credits. The Team Golf schedule is divided into two separate seasons: summer and fall.
- Summer Season: June 1 – August 31
- Fall Season: September 1 – November 31
PGA members can earn three (3) PGA Required credits for each season your team participates (total of 6 credits in a calendar year). Max of two PGA members earning credit per team/season (coach & assistant coach). If you are interested in learning more and how you can start a team at your facility please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAY GOLF AMERICA DAYS
PGA members who volunteer will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 2-3 hours are anticipated. These events will begin in February and run through much of the year. To learn more please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or email@example.com.