The South Florida PGA has a busy schedule this year and we need your help. Below are more details related to upcoming activities.
PGA Professionals who volunteer at a junior tour event will receive one (1) MSR credit per hour of volunteering (6-8 hours per day anticipated). Below is the remaining 2014 schedule:
- Championship Event #8 – Normandy Shores Golf Club – Miami – September 13-14
- Challenge Event #11 – Old Marsh Golf Club – Jupiter – September 27-28
- Challenge Event #12 – The Club at Emerald Hills – Hollywood- October 25-26
- Challenge Event #13 – Fountains Country Club – Lake Worth – November 1-2
- Challenge Event #14 – Wycliffe Golf & Country Club – Wellington – November 8-9
- Championship Event #10 – Mariner Sands Country Club – Stuart – November 15-16
- Junior Tour Championship – PGA Golf Club (Wanamaker) – Port St. Lucie – December 6-7
If you are able to help with any of these activities please contact Jake Weir at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRIVE, CHIP & PUTT
The South Florida PGA will host five Drive, Chip & Putt qualifiers this summer. PGA Professionals who volunteer at a qualifier will earn two (2) PGA Required MSR credits for 5-8 hours of participation. One (1) PGA Required credit for 4 hours of participation. The qualifiers are listed below:
- August 7 – PGA Center for Learning & Performance – Port St. Lucie
If you are able to help with any of these activities please contact Tori Stock at (561) 729-0544 or email@example.com.
Beginning in 2014, PGA members who participate in Team Golf will earn three (3) PGA Required MSR credits. 3 credits per team/season, max of two PGA members earning credit per team/season. If you are interested in learning more and how you can start a team at your facility please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers needed for the 2014 Dixie Amateur. Click HERE for Volunteer Opportunities.