The South Florida PGA has a busy schedule in 2015. Below are more details related to upcoming activities and ways to earn MSR credits. The current MSR requirement cycle ends June 15, 2015.
PGA members who volunteer at a junior tour event will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering. 6-8 hours per day are anticipated. Below is the updated schedule through end of 2015.
- Championship Event #8 – Wyndemere Country Club – Naples – August 29-30
- Challenge Event #10 – The Polo Club of Boca Raton – Boca Raton – September 12-13
- Championship Event #9 – Banyan Golf Club – West Palm Beach – September 26-27
- Challenge Event #11 – Old Marsh Golf Club – Palm Beach Gardens – October 3-4
- Championship Event #10 – The Club at Emerald Hills – Hollywood – October 24-25
- Challenge Event #12 – Martin County Golf Course – Stuart – October 31-November 1
- Championship Event #11 – Wycliffe Golf & Country Club – Wellington – November 7-8
- Challenge Event #13 – Santa Lucia River Club – Port St. Lucie – November 14-15
- Tour Championship – Jonathan’s Landing Golf Club at Old Trail – Jupiter – December 5-6
If you are able to help with any of these activities please contact Jake Weir at (561) 729-0544 or email@example.com.
PGA members who participate in Team Golf will earn PGA Required credits. The Team Golf schedule is divided into two separate seasons: summer and fall.
- Summer Season: June 1 – August 31
- Fall Season: September 1 – November 31
PGA members can earn three (3) PGA Required credits for each season your team participates (total of 6 credits in a calendar year). Max of two PGA members earning credit per team/season (coach & assistant coach). If you are interested in learning more and how you can start a team at your facility please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAY GOLF AMERICA DAYS
PGA members who volunteer will receive one (1) credit per hour of volunteering (2-3 hours). Below is the updated schedule
If you are able to help with any of these events please contact Tyler Wolford at (561) 729-0544 or email@example.com.
PGA ONLINE EDUCATION
There are 10 online video seminars worth 1-2 credits in the PGA Required category. At the end of each seminar session, you must successfully complete 70% of the assessment to earn credits. Each online seminar may only be taken once and there is just one assessment re-take opportunity allowed. The topics include but are not limited to: Player Development, Connecting with Her, Staff Sales & Service Training, Knowing Your Customer and more. These online courses are being offered in order to supplement the in-person opportunities available through Section meetings, Section education and Player Development programming.
Begin taking the courses HERE.