Purchase a 2014 SFPGA GolfPass and help us celebrate our 20th anniversary! The South Florida PGA GolfPass is known as “the best summer playing program in south Florida” providing you with the following benefits annually:
- Discounted play at over 210 courses in South Florida including resort, private, semi-private and public facilities, executive courses, driving ranges, golf schools, etc.
- 12 member-only SFPGA GolfPass Outings held at championship sites March through November. Additional outing fees apply.
- Extended play options beyond the regular SFPGA GolfPass season running from May 1-October 31, 2014 at over 50 facilities (See participating courses link for more details).
- Additional specials including discounted merchandise, food, and lessons from PGA Professionals at select facilities.
- South Florida PGA GolfPass Member bag tag (to the first 3,000 to register)
- Special promotions, discounts and insider news via Facebook and Twitter.
Early Purchase Specials:
- Total Golf Experience – The Breakers Rees Jones Course – This is your limited time opportunity to play one of Florida’s premier golf facilities redesigned by architect Rees Jones when purchasing your 2014 GolfPass. Valid November 1st through January 31st you can purchase your 2014 SFPGA GolfPass along this special promotion and receive 2 coupons to play at The Breakers Rees Jones Course in West Palm Beach!
- The Honda Classic Special – For purchasing your 2013 GolfPass early you can receive 1 FREE practice round ticket to The Honda Classic – Tuesday – Feb. 25, 2013 at PGA National Golf Resort & Spa, in addition to 50% off any one ticket or ticket package to attend the event Feb. – March 2, 2013. In order to obtain this special offer please contact the SFPGA at 561.729.0544 to receive your promotional code. To view all ticket packages click here.