PGA Professionals will play “fore” a cause! Play 100 holes of golf (or less), all in 1 day, 1 ball and 1 hole at a time. All for charity!
PGA Golf Day is a great way to get involved with the South Florida PGA Foundation and help support the programs that the Foundation supports throughout the south Florida community.
What is PGA Golf Day?
PGA Golf Day was established to help raise money for special causes through the South Florida Section PGA Foundation. SFPGA Professionals will play 100 holes of golf, all in 1 day, 1 ball, and 1 hole at a time. Participants will request donations to support their chosen charity as well as various initiatives supported by the Foundation.
For complete details on how the program works or get started now click here!
- Tom Yeager, PGA – Hobe Sound Golf Club – $6,250
- Jeff Hall, PGA – Westchester Golf & Country Club – $0
- Larry Gantzer, PGA – Grey Oaks Country Club – $6500
- Phil Argianas, PGA – International Links of Melreese – $0
- Meredith Schuler – Section Staff – $1,651
*Updated weekly, for the most up to date results, please click here