Birdies for Children allows The South Florida PGA Foundation an opportunity to team up with The Honda Classic offering their donor base a chance to win a 2013 Honda Insight hybrid while the Foundation receives 100% of the proceeds plus a 10% matching donation courtesy of The Honda Classic.
How To Donate and Guess the Birdies
- Make a donation of $20 or more to any participating Birdies for Children and then guess the total number of birdies that will be made by the entire field in the four rounds of the 2013 Honda Classic. To take a guess and donate online, please click here.
What Can Be Won
- Grand Prize: BRAND NEW 2013 HONDA INSIGHT
- Awarded to the donor who guesses the correct number of birdies
- Note – In the event of a tie, a blind drawing from all correct guesses will determine the winner
- Several great prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing from all participants (Donation not required to be eligible to win)
What Number Should I Guess
- To help you along, here are the total number of birdies made in each of the last five tournaments (all have been played at PGA National’s Champion Course):
- 2007 – 1,116
- 2008 – 1,144
- 2009 – 1,180
- 2010 – 1,181
- 2011 – 1,041
- 2012 – 1,279