The South Florida PGA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded to support the South Florida community, with a focus on junior golf, education and scholarships, and charitable gifting. The South Florida PGA Foundation falls under the direction of the South Florida PGA, a not-for-profit organization comprised of over 1,800 men and women PGA Professionals dedicated to growing participation in the game of golf.
“PGA Professionals dedicated to impacting lives throughout the South Florida community.”
For more information about the Foundation, and activities conducted throughout the community please click on the following links below.
- Supported Programs
- PGA Golf Day
- Charitable Gifting
- The SFPGA Foundation annually grants over $10,000 in funds to local charities throughout the South Florida community.
- Habitat for Humanity
- PGA Professionals out in the community building homes for local families!
- PGA HOPE – more details and information coming soon
- Junior Golf
- Over $9,500 is annually awarded to deserving young students throughout the state to assist with their college education.
- Smiling Fore Life
- Hospital program providing a welcome distraction to young patients & families dealing with serious medical conditions.