HOW DO I PURCHASE A SFPGA GOLFPASS?
The South Florida PGA GolfPass can be purchased in several ways:
- GolfPass orders can be purchased online by CLICKING HERE.
- GolfPass orders can be mailed in via the GolfPass holiday brochure or the GolfPass primary brochure to: South Florida PGA / 186 Atlantis Boulevard / Atlantis, FL 33462
- GolfPass orders can be purchased on-site at select retail locations
- GolfPass orders can be purchased at the South Florida PGA Section office.
NOTE: This year credit card orders may not be accepted over the phone due to PCI compliance regulations ensuring the purchasers personal privacy and safety.
CAN I ORDER MORE THAN ONE SFPGA GOLFPASS?
- Yes! There are several special discounts available for multiple orders of the SFPGA GolfPass, including orders of 5 or more, 10 or more, and 25 or more. If you would like to place an order for 5 or more GolfPass memberships, please contact the SFPGA at 561-729-0544 for further details.
HOW MUCH DOES THE SFPGA GOLFPASS COST?
- Each GolfPass Membership costs $55.00 (Click here to view purchase options and pricing)
CAN OTHERS USE MY SFPGA GOLFPASS MEMBERSHIP?
- The SFPGA GolfPass is non-transferable. Membership is unique to each individual SFPGA GolfPass member, however, an individual may order more than one SFPGA GolfPass for his/her friends or colleagues or as a gift. Each SFPGA GolfPass membership book & card includes the SFPGA GolfPass customer name and which will be verified at the time of play.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE WITH MY SFPGA GOLFPASS MEMBERSHIP?
After successfully purchasing a SFPGA GolfPass membership, the following materials will be sent out in a GolfPass membership packet to GolfPass members via mail:
- One (1) SFPGA Membership book and removable card
- One (1) SFPGA GolfPass Member bag tag (for the first 3,000 orders)
- Any special promotions offered at the time of purchase (may vary)
WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY SFPGA GOLFPASS?
- SFPGA GolfPasses are sent out by mid April.
IF I ORDER MY SFPGA GOLFPASS SEVERAL MONTHS IN ADVANCE, HOW CAN I CONFIRM THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED AND THAT I WILL RECEIVE MY SFPGA GOLFPASS AT A LATER DATE?
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the member to acknowledge active membership status and proof of payment, provided there is a valid e-mail address on file.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOSE MY SFPGA GOLFPASS BOOK?
- If you misplace your SFPGA GolfPass, or if it is stolen and you would like a replacement, there is a $10.00 replacement fee. Please call the South Florida PGA Section office at 561-729-0544 to request a replacement.
HOW DO I USE THE SFPGA GOLFPASS?
- Using a SFPGA GolfPass is as easy as selecting a SFPGA GolfPass facility at which you would like to play (all facilities will be located in the SFPGA GolfPass as well as online) and presenting your SFPGA GolfPass book or card at the facility (books must be presented if it is a limited play facility) as proof of membership – then take advantage of the great discounts available throughout the entire summer!
- As a SFPGA GolfPass member, you may also sign up for any/all of the member-only GolfPass outings (see below for more details).
WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF A FACILITY OFFERS LIMITED PLAY?
- If a SFPGA GolfPass facility offers limited play, it means that only a certain number of plays are allowed per season by that facility. The SFPGA GolfPass book will include boxes next to the facilities offering limited play which correspond to the number of plays available to you. A golf course employee will check off a box for every play you use. Because SFPGA GolfPass membership can be verified by both your membership card and membership book, it is essential that the SFPGA GolfPass book is present at limited play facilities. SFPGA GolfPass cards will not be accepted at these facilities, as there is no way to track play with the card.
WHAT IS THE SFPGA GOLFPASS OUTING PROGRAM?
- A SFPGA GolfPass membership not only entitles you to discounts at an incredible selection of courses, but it gives you the opportunity to participate in the SFPGA GolfPass member-only Outing Program (additional fees per outing applies). These outings are your chance to play exclusive courses at a fraction of the normal fee. SFPGA GolfPass Outings are held in a friendly, informal golf environment and are open to golfers of all skill levels with different divisions of play available and awards to the top finishers. Sign up as an individual, with a friend, or a group and play any or all of the championship outing sites available through the SFPGA GolfPass program. Outing information can be found under the Outings link.
HOW DO I REGISTER FOR SFPGA GOLFPASS OUTINGS?
- To register for SFPGA GolfPass Outings, please click on the Outings link. Each outing is listed by date and location. Click on the the outing in which you wish to participate and follow the directions for registration. An Outing registration form is also available for download on the Outings link and may be faxed in to the SFPGA office at 561-729-0544 or mailed in to: South Florida PGA / 186 Atlantis Boulevard / Atlantis, FL 33462. Outing registration will NOT be taken over the phone.
CAN I PURCHASE A SFPGA GOLFPASS AS A GIFT?
- Yes – the SFPGA GolfPass makes a great gift! The SFPGA has gift certificates available that can be mailed to the recipient of the SFPGA GolfPass during the holidays (before the actual SFPGA GolfPass membership book is available), or gift certificates may be requested at any time during the year.
- The SFPGA GolfPass program disclaims all liability for damage or loss of property or injury to person from any cause whatsoever. SFPGA GolfPass disclaims all warranty as to merchantability and fitness for purpose intended or implied. Availability of facilities, dates and times of play and prices are subject to change without notice. Ownership, management or loss of PGA status at a course can occur, therefore we cannot be responsible for any changes in participation. Customer (member) acknowledges that compliance with rules and regulations of facility is mandatory and that abusive or destructive behavior could result in the confiscation of your SFPGA GolfPass and loss of all privileges for noncompliance. For your own protection, identification may be requested prior to use of your SFPGA GolfPass. To help prevent use of stolen SFPGA GolfPasses, courses are instructed to confiscate any SFPGA GolfPasses where signatures or other identification do not match, or show evidence of alteration.
- If you have any additional questions about the South Florida PGA GolfPass program, please click on the Contact Us link and submit your question, or call the South Florida PGA at 561-729-0544. Thank you.
Connect with the SFPGA on Facebook.
Join the conversation on Twitter.