|Round 1 Pairings
Round 1 Results
Round 2 Pairings
|Round 2 Results|
||Host Facility Website||2014 Results
- Entry Form / Online Registration
- Entry Deadline Thursday, April 30th at 4:30 PM
- 36 – Holes individual stroke play
- Championship, Women’s or Senior.
Women’s and Senior divisions must each have at least 15 participants in order to be contested. Players are eligible to compete in the Senior and Championship divisions. Separate tees will be provided for those Senior’s wishing only to compete within the Senior division. Women will have to choose the division in which they wish to compete in at the time of entry.
Open to any South Florida PGA Member, including Life Members and registered Apprentices meeting Section eligibility guideline. Section’s Member/Apprentice entry access policy is in effect.
- $190 Championship, Women’s or Senior Division ONLY
- $100 Optional Bonus Pool (Championship Division participants only)
- $300 Championship and Senior Division
- $5 Global Golf Sales Par 3 Skins Game (Must have purchased a Global Golf Sales Player’s Card to be eligible).
*Entry includes golf, cart, range and $2 bag gratuity per player per round.
- 160 Players
Schedule of Events
- Monday, May 4, 2015
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- 7:30am Morning Wave (1st and 10th tees)
- 11:50am Afternoon Wave (1st and 10th tees)
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call (954) 753-7737 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- Click here for a listing of hotels offering discounted rates to PGA Professionals.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is not permitted at any point during any round of play in the Fort Lauderdale Open. “during the round of play” includes any suspension of play. The penalty for a violation of this policy would be disqualification.
- Parkland Golf & Country Club – 9909 Old Club Rd., Parkland, FL 33076 (954) 753-7737
Past Champions (Score) Site
2014 – Jason Hrynkiw (138) Gleneagles Country Club
2013 -Jared Isaacs (143) Coral Ridge Country Club
2012 – Richard Terga (134) Coral Ridge Country Club
2011 – Alan Morin (138) The Club at Emerald Hills
2010 – Lee Rinker (134) Fort Lauderdale Country Club
2009 – Frank Dobbs (133) Fort Lauderdale Country Club
2008 – Alan Morin (136) Fort Lauderdale Country Club
2007 - Sean Quinlivan (139) Parkland Golf & Country Club
2006 – Jerry Tucker (134) Parkland Golf & Country Club
2005 – Jim Herman (139) Parkland Golf & Country Club
2004 – David von Hoffmann (135) PGA Golf Club
2003 – Ed Humenik (137) PGA Golf Club
2002 – Lee Rinker (137) PGA Golf Club
2001 – Gene Fieger (139) PGA Golf Club
2000 – Greg King (140) PGA Golf Club