|Pairings Round 1
Pairings Round 2
Round 1 Results
|Round 2 Results||Final Round Pairings
- Entry Information / Online Registration (entries open in May )
- Entry Deadline Tuesday, July 7th at 5:00 PM
54 hole stroke play event with 36 hole cut (40% + ties of the field will make the cut and collect a purse check.
- The number of qualifying spots is determined by the total number of entries and will be announced after the July 7th deadline.
- 2015 eligibility is limited to PGA Members who meet all of the following criteria. Must be eligibly employed in and classified in one of the following membership classifications as of July 7, 2015. The PGA of America Headquarters membership records must reflect this status and the individual must actually be eligibly employed on July 7, 2015. PGA Tournament Corporation, Inc., reserves the absolute right to deny any entry at any time in the event that The PGA of America determines that an individual is not eligibly employed as required herein. 1)*MP, A-1, A-2, A-4, *A-5, A-6, A-7, A-8, A-9, A-10, A-11, A-12, A-13, A-14, A-15, A-16, A-17, A-18, A-19, A-20, A-21, A-22, A-23, A-24, LMA, LMMA. *Must be eligibly employed in one of the above mentioned active membership classifications to be eligible. 2) Must not have played in more than ten (10) combined Adams Golf Pro Tour (Pro Series and Winter Series), Asian Tour, Australia/New Zealand Tour, Champions Tour, Dakotas Tour, eGolf Professional Tour, European Challenge Tour, European Senior Tour, European Tour, Gateway Pro Tours (Arizona and California), Golfweek National Pro Tour (Golf Tour and Silver Tour), Hooters Tours (Carolina Summer and Winter Series) – NGA Pro Golf Tour, JPGA Senior Tour, JPGA Tour, Ladies European Tour (LET), LPGA Futures Tour (Symetra Tour), LPGA Tour, LPGT, PGA Tour, PGA Tour Canada (formerly Canadian Tour), PGA Tour LatinoAmerica, The Safari Tour, The Sunshine Tour and Web.com Tour tournaments between July 7, 2015 and July 8, 2015. The US Open, US Senior Open, PGA Championship and Senior PGA Championship are not included in the 10-tournament count. PGA Tournament Corporation, Inc., reserves the right to determine whether or not any applicant is so employed and to reject any applicant who does not meet these requirements. A PGA members will not be eligible to participate if: a) the member is serving a suspension from membership; b) the member is suspended from tournament participation for National tournaments; or c) the member is classified as Class F, LM, LMM, LMC, RM, Inactive, A-3 or Honorary.
- $263 Includes golf, cart, range and $5 bag gratuity per player per round.
Schedule of Events
- Monday, August 24, 2015
- Round One – Tee times off 1st and 10th tees starting at 7:30 AM
- Tuesday, August 25, 2015
- Round Two – Tee times off 1st and 10th tees starting at 7:30 AM
- Wednesday, August 26, 2015
- Final Round – Tee times off 1st and 10th tees starting at 7:30 AM
- Practice rounds will be made available one week prior to the event on a space available basis. Please contact 239.694.7229 to reserve a practice round.
- Please click here for a listing of discounted hotels available to PGA Professionals. Further accommodations will be available soon.
- Course Set-Up – Approximate yardage will be available soon.
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Alcohol Policy: Alcohol is not permitted at any point during the rounds of play for South Florida PGA Professional Championship. “during the round of play” includes any suspension of play. The penalty for a violation of this policy would be disqualification.
Verandah Club - 12201 River Village Way, Fort Myers, Florida 33905
Past Champions (Score) Site
2014 – Paul Scaletta (214) Orchid Island Golf Club / Hawks Nest Golf Club
2013 – Jay Westerlund (210) Jupiter Hills Club
2012 – Chad Kurmel (205) Sailfish Point Golf Club / Willoughby Golf Club
2011 – Chris Kaufman (204) Hideout Golf Club / Wyndemere Country Club
2010 – Alan Morin (208) Ritz-Carlton Jupiter / Frenchman’s Reserve
2009 – Ryan Garrity (206) Bear Lakes Country Club
2008 – Alan Morin (207) Breakers Rees Jones / PGA National Champion
2007 – Ryan Garrity (209) McArthur Golf Club / Hobe Sound Country Club
2006 – Lee Rinker (207) Country Club at Mirasol / Old Palm Golf Club
2005 – Mike San Filippo (137) The Bear’s Club / Bear Lakes Country Club
2004 – Gene Fieger (205) Grey Oaks Country Club
2003 – Lee Rinker (204) Imperial Golf Club – East
2002 – Alan Morin (204) Ballen Isles Country Club
2001 – Peter Baxter (196) Fort Lauderdale Country Club
2000 – Gene Fieger (207) Bear Lakes Country Club / Ibis Golf and Country Club
1999 – Chris Toulson (202) Lely Resort – The Classics and Flamingo Courses
1998 – Chris Campbell (201) Weston Hills Golf and Country Club
1997 – Gene George (210) Frenchman’s Creek Golf Club
1996 – John Nelson (207) Bear Lakes Country Club
1995 – John Lee (207) Bonita Bay Club
1994 – Bill Kennedy (209) Bear Lakes Country Club
1993 – Paul Trittler (210) Ibis Golf & Country Club
1992 – Greg Cerulli (138)* Hobe Sound Golf Club (*Rain Shortened)
1991 – Paul Trittler (208) Cypress Links Golf Club
1990 – Greg Cerulli (213) Loblolly Pine Golf Club
1989 – Paul Trittler (212) Doral Resort – Blue Monster
1988 – Tom Shaw (213) Palm Beach Polo
1987 – Bruce Fleisher (204) Bonita Bay Club
1986 – Ed Rodgers (209) Bonita Bay Club
1985 – Ed Rodgers (217) Hunters Run Golf Club
1984 – Roger Kennedy (210) Hunters Run Golf Club
1983 – John Elliott (208) Hunters Run Golf Club
1982 – Jack Seltzer (208) Hunters Run Golf Club
1981 – Bruce Fleisher (203) Hunters Run Golf Club
1980 – Bob Murphy (207) Hunters Run Golf Club
1979 – Julius Boros (214) Turnberry Isle CC