|Host site Website|
- Entry Form / Online Registration
- Entry Deadline Monday, July 6th at 4:30 PM
- 18 hole, nine holes of scramble and nine holes of four ball stroke play. 50-64 year old players will play from a yardage that is consistent with the South Florida PGA senior yardage policy. 65-74 year old players will play from a course yardage under 6200 yards. 75+ old players will play from a course yardage under 5800 yards.
- Teams may not consist of two players from the Top 25 on the 2013 Senior Player of the Year Points List. Click here for the 2014 final point standings. Teams must be comprised of one senior professional age 50-64 and one (super) senior professional age 65 or older meeting Section eligibility guidelines.
- $260/Team – Includes golf, cart, range, $2 bag gratuity per player and player luncheon.
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 AM – 8:45 AM – Registration
- 9:00 AM – Shotgun Start
- 1:30 PM – Luncheon/Awards
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 561-737-0410 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- 64 Teams – Entries on a first-pay, first served basis.
- Click here for a listing of hotels offering discounted rates to PGA Professionals.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Hunters Run Golf & Racquet Club – 3500 Clubhouse Ln., Boynton Beach, FL 33436 (561) 737-0410
Past Champions (Score) Site
2014 – Billy Ziobro & Mike Gray (63) Hobe Sound Golf Club
2013 – Dennis Meyer & Jim Jewell (59) Turtle Creek Club
2012 – Larry Laoretti & Mike San Filippo (62) Tequesta Country Club
2011 – Harry Parker & Roger Kennedy (61) Indian Spring Country Club
2010 – Ed Ficker & Ed Sabo (63) Frenchman’s Reserve
2009 – Richard Bassett & Jerry Tucker (63) Frenchman’s Reserve
2008 – Bryan Abbott & Tom Gunning (63) Country Club of Coral Springs