|Host Site Website|
- Entry Form
- SF Senior PGA Pro Championship Entry Deadline Tuesday, July 15th at 4:30 PM – Click here to register.
- Senior Section Championship Entry Deadline Sunday, August, August 10th at 11:59 PM. – Click here to register.
- Qualifying for the Senior PGA Professional National Championship is held in conjunction with the Senior Section Championship. To enter the qualifier, you must register online at www.pgalinks.com or by calling 800-474-2776. Registration opens Wednesday, May 7, 2014 for the SF Senior PGA Pro Championship (qualifier). The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 15, 2014. Registering for the SF Senior PGA Pro Championship (qualifier) does not register you for the Senior Section Championship. Two separate entries are required to participate in both. *Starting in 2014 the condition of competition regarding grooves and punch marks will be in effect at all qualifying events for PGA of America Championships, ie; PNC, Senior PNC and Assistants.
- 36 holes stroke play competition. Age division and tee separations will be as follows: 50-59, 60-69, 70-74 and 75+. Each age division will play from a different set of tees. All age groups must have a minimum of three players to constitute an age division. *If you wish to compete for the overall championship, but you are over the age of 59, you will be permitted to play in the 50-59 division and play for the overall championship while also competing in that age division. You must notify the Section office in writing if you wish to do so.
- All Members of the South Florida PGA, including Life Members in good standing who have attained the age of 50 on or before August 14th and meeting Section eligibility guidelines.
- $160 Includes golf, cart, range, player luncheon and $5 bag gratuity per player per round.
- $50 Optional Bonus Pool
Schedule of Events
- Thursday, August 14th
Round One tee times beginning at 7:30 AM off tees #1 and #10
Player Luncheon following round One
- Friday, August 15th
Round Two tee times beginning at 7:30 AM off tees #1 and #10
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 561-737-2582 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- 120 Players – Entries on a first-pay, first served basis.
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Hunters Run Golf & Racquet Club – 3500 Clubhouse Ln., Boynton Beach, FL 33436 – 561-737-2582
Past Champions (Score) Site
2013 – Lee Rinker (136) Breakers Rees Jones
2012 – John Lee (134) St Andrews CC
2011 – Chris Campbell (135) Turtle Creek Club
2010 – Dennis Meyer (136) – Sailfish Point Golf Club
2009 – John Nelson (135) – Quail Ridge Country Club
2008 – Ed Sabo (136) – Sailfish Point Golf Club
2007 – Jerry Tucker (139) – PGA Golf Club – Wanamaker
2006 – Jerry Tucker (132) – PGA Golf Club – Dye
2005 – Mike San Fillippo (133) – PGA Golf Club
2004 – Jerry Tucker (132) – Quail Ridge Country Club – North
2003 – John Calabria (140) – Legacy Golf and Tennis Club
2002 – Bill Kennedy (142) - PGA Golf Club
2001 – Gary Baker (134) – Golf & Racquet Club at Eastpointe
2000 – Jerry Tucker (136) – Ibis Golf & Country Club – Legends
1999 – Ed Sabo (135) – Gleneagles Country Club
1998 – John Calabria (141) - Bear Lakes Country Club – Lakes
1997 – Al Chandler (140) – The Club at Emerald Hills
1996 – Wes Smith (137) – Indian Springs Country Club – East
1995 – Jim Jewell (143) – Atlantis Country Club
1994 – Jim Tuller (136) – Bear Lakes Country Club
1993 – Bill Kennedy (142) – Ibis Golf & Country Club
1992 – Marion Heck (142) – Hobe Sound Country Club
1991 – Marion Heck (140) – Cypress Links
1990 – Ken Burnette (143) – Loblolly Pine Golf Club