|Host site Website|
- Four-Ball Stroke Play (Best Ball of Two) with Amateurs receiving 90% of their handicap. Teams will be comprised of one SFPGA Professional and one Official from the same working entity.
- Any South Florida PGA Member in good standing or Registered Apprentices with an Official from the same working entity. Professionals must meet Section Eligibility Guidelines. Officials may be General Managers, Corporate / Club
Officers or a member of the Board of Directors.
- $310/Team – Includes golf, tee gift for professional and amateurs, pre round continental breakfast, post round lunch and $5 bag gratuity per player.
- $20/Optional Professional Skins Game
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 AM – 8:15 AM Continental Breakfast/Registration
- 8:30 AM – Shotgun Start
- 1:00 PM – Luncheon/Awards
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 954-585-5020 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- 60 Teams – Entries on a first-pay, first served basis. Space may be limited to one team per facility.
- Click here for a listing of hotels offering discounted rates to PGA Professionals.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Plantation Preserve Golf Course – 7050 W Broward Blvd., Plantation, FL 33317 – 954-585-5020
Past Champions (Click on the Year for complete results)
2013 – John Webster & David Renna (60) Wildcat Run Golf & CC
2012 – Ric Nalyd & Joe Joachim (60) Bonita Bay Club East
2011 – Alan Morin & Dean Baker (57) Old Marsh Golf Club
2010 – Ryan Zug & Bernie Carballo (62) Admiral’s Cove
2009 – Frank Petitti & Bobby Wunderlich (63) The Wanderer’s Club
2008 – David Kent & Wayne Gary (64) The Tesoro Club
2007 – Danny St. Louis & Brent Valdov (61) Weston Hills Country Club
2006 – Lee Rinker & Zak Haas (61) Banyan Golf Club
2005 – Dan Dobrinich & Paul Gentile (64) Quail West Country Club
2004 – Cancelled Due to Weather
2003 – John Norton & John Day (62) Grey Oaks Country Club
2002 – Lee Rinker & Bernard Lembke (63) Gleneagles Country Club
2001 – Roger Kennedy & Don Smiley (64) The Diplomat Country Club
2000 – Scott Summers & Kevin Martin (62) Quail West Golf & Country Club
1999 – Neal Stanley & Joe Eiras (62) Ballen Isles Country Club
1998 – Mike Gornto & Henry Quartullo (60) Delray Dunes Country Club
1997 – Danny St. Louis & Jeremy Wygant (59) Addison Reserve
1996 – John Nelson & Danna Darracott (58) Ibis Country Club
1995 – David Salerno & Ted Prior (62) Admiral’s Cove
1993 – Dick Lanscioni & Garth Dah Dah (61) Ironhorse Country Club
1992 – Kyle Kolls & H.B. Warren (66) Bear Lakes Country Club