|Host site Website|
- 18-hole, 9-9 Competition format – One Better Ball / Scramble. Teams comprised of any one Professional and one Junior. Junior tees will be based on age and gender.
- Any South Florida PGA Member in good standing or Registered Apprentices. Professionals must meet Section Eligibility Guidelines. Juniors must be ages 10-18 and not enrolled within a university and must reside within the South Florida Section.
- $155 / Team. Includes golf charges, special gift package for Juniors only, post round luncheon, and
$5 bag gratuity per player.
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 AM – Shotgun Start
- 1:00 PM – Luncheon/Awards
- 50 Teams – Entries on a first-pay, first served basis. Space may be limited to one team per facility.
- Click here for a list of hotels which offer discounted rates to our PGA Professionals.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- The Breakers Rees Jones Course – 1550 Flagler Pkwy., West Palm Beach, FL 33411 (561) 653-6320.
Previous Champions:Previous Results
2013 – Andy Zullo, PGA / Ryan Celano – 61
2012 – Alan Morin, PGA / Andrew Chambers – 60