|Host Web Site|
27 hole, 9-9-9 competition format – Four ball stroke play, scramble, modified pinehurst.
- Teams must be comprised of an eligible A-1, A-2, A-4, A-6, A-7, A-9, A-13, A-14, A-15, MP, B-1, B-2, B-4, B-6, B-7, B-9, B-13,
B-14 and an eligible assistant working at the same recognized facility. Assistants may be A-6, A-8, B-6 or B-8. A-6 and B-6 can play as Assistants if there are not other eligible Assistants at the facility. At all other times they are considered the Head Professional of the team and at no time can 6′s play together on the same team. An A-4 can play with an A-1 if there are no other eligible Assistants at the facility. Individuals can only play on one team. If there is a question regarding eligibility, please call the SFPGA Section office.
- $290/Team – Includes golf, cart, range, luncheon, $5 bag gratuity per player and each player will receive a hat compliments of AHEAD. If you register prior to June 18th, your name will be embroidered on the hat.
- $25/Team Optional Skins Game
- $100/Team Optional Bonus Pool
- 90 Teams
Schedule of Events
- 7:00-8:15 am Registration/Check-in
- 8:30 am Shotgun start
- 2:00 pm Player luncheon
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 561-622-0220 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- Click here for a listing of hotels offering discounted rates to PGA Professionals.
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Ballen Isles Country Club – 100 Ballenisles Cir., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 – 561-622–0220
South Florida PGA Pro-Assistant Championship
2013 – Michael Saccameno & Andrew Filbert (64) Parkland Golf & CC
2012 – Chris Toulson & Mark Ledom (63) Parkland Golf & CC
2011 – Rafael Floriani & Jamie Fordyce (127) St Andrews Country Club
Statewide Pro-Assistant Championship
2010 – Chris Toulson & Chris Green (127) Grey Oaks CC Estuary & Pine
2009 – Jeff Fitzherbert & Shawn Hall (128) Lakewood Ranch / Ritz-Carlton
2008 – Carter Murchison & Michael Malizia (130) Club at Renaissance / Gateway GC
2007 – Bill Levy & Alan Morin (134) TPC Sawgrass Stadium & Valley
2006 – Paul Poandl & Sean Quinlivan (128) PGA National – Champion Course
2005 – Roger Hebert & Mike Touhey (131) World Golf Village
2004 – Gary Baker & Wes Smith (131) Bonita Bay East – Cypress & Sabal Courses
2003 – Barry Bonifield & James Gilleon (130) Orange County National Golf Club
2002 – Gene Fieger & Andy Costa (129) PGA Golf Club
2001 – Nevin Sutcliffe & Mike Dobslaff (129) PGA Golf Club
2000 – Jack Shoenfelt & Scott Weber (131) PGA Golf Club
1999 - (18-hole event due to inclement weather)
Rick Dytrych & Gene George (63) LPGA International – Champions Course
Peter Beringer / Steve Farrell (66) LPGA International – Legends Course
1998 – John Lee & Joe Allinder (132) The Classics & Flamino Courses at Lely Resort
1997 – Roger Bott & Jack Ferenz (129) Westin Innisbrook Resort
1996 – Greg Cerulli & Frank Dobbs (129) Ibis Golf & Country Club / PGA National
1995 – Ted Goin & Jennifer MacCurrach (130) Grenelefe Golf & Tennis Resort