- Entry Form
- Online Registration 50-59, 60-69, 70-74 Divisions
- Online Registration 75+ Division
Round 1 & 2 Tee Times Round 1 Results Round 2 Results Round 3 Tee Times Round 3 Results
- Entry Deadline Sunday, October 12th, 2014 at 11:59 PM
- Permanent residents of Florida, Professional or Amateur age 50 or older before October 17, 2014. Proof of residency must be made available upon request, ie; drivers license, voter registration, etc.
54 hole stroke play competition for players competing in age divisions: 50-59, 60-69 and 70-74.
36 hole stroke play competition for players competing in the 75+ age division.
- Professionals and Amateurs: 50-59, 60-69, 70-74 and 75+. All age groups must have a minimum of three players to constitute an official age division.
- Age division 50-59 will play from the blue tees. Age division 60-69 will play from the white tees. Age division 70-74 will play from the gold tees. Age division 75+ will play from the red tees. Players not playing from the back (blue) tees will NOT be eligible to win the overall championship. *If you wish to compete for the overall championship, but you are over the age of 59, you will be permitted to play in the 50-59 division and play for the overall championship while also competing in that age division. **You MUST notify the Section office in writing if you wish to do so. Females will play at 85%.
- USGA approved or Committee approved. Maximum of 24 for eligibility.
- $250 Professional/Amateur age 74 and under
Entry fee includes golf, range, cart, welcome reception and $5 bag gratuity per player per round.
- $220 Professional/Amateur age 75+
Entry fee includes golf, range, cart, welcome reception and $5 bag gratuity per player for each round.
- 224 Players
- Approximately 40% of the entire field will be paid. Low professional and low amateur awards (gross and net). Age division awards, professional and amateur. $30,000 purse based on full field, $9,500.
Schedule of Events
- Thursday, October 16th
1:00 PM – Bobby Goodman Memorial Pro-Am (must execute a separate entry form to play, click here to register)
5:30 – Championship Welcome and Florida Senior Honoree Ceremony. All Naples Beach Club Senior Open players are invited to attend at no additional charge. Additional tickets for guests may be purchased for $20.
- Friday, October 17th
7:30 AM – Beginning of round one tee times off 1st and 10th tees.
- Saturday, October 18th
7:30 AM – Beginning of round two tee times off 1st and 10th tees.
- Sunday, October 19th
7:30 AM – Beginning of round three tee times off 1st and 10th tees.
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 239-261-2222 to reserve a time for a practice round.
- The Naples Beach Hotel – $124 Single or Double Occupancy. Rates are subject to applicable taxes that currently are 10% (6% state & 4% local) and subject to change. Reservations may be made by calling 800-237-7600. Please identify yourself as a participant of the Naples Beach Club Senior Open to receive the discounted rate. Reservations must be made prior to September 14th to receive the discounted rate.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club – 851 Gulf Shore Blvd., Naples, FL 34102 – 239-261-2222
Past Champions (Score) Site
2014 – Tim Balmer – 207
2014 – John Haines
2013 – John Calabria
2012 – John Carroll
2011 – Fred Harkness
2010 – Gary Baker
2009 – Bob Intrieri
2008 – Dr Gary Wiren
2007 – Ron Baker
2006 – Chuck Woodward Jr
2005 – John Francis
2004 – Adolph Popp
2003 – Joe Lopez Jr
2002 – Sandy Robertson
2001 – Michael O’Sullivan
2000 – Roger Kennedy
1999 – Mike Krak
1998 – Mike Burke
1997 – Dick Buskey
1996 – Billy Gilbert
1995 – Lou Thelk
1994 – Chet Munson
1993 – Jimmy Brass
1992 – Joe MacDonald
1991 – Burl Dale
1990 – Ed Ficker
1989 – Pete Cooper
1988 – Not Observed
1987 – Cliff Settergren
1986 – Ray Daley
1985 – Bobby Goodman
1984 – Skip Alexander
1983 – Dub Pagan
1982 – Joe Lopez Sr
1981 – Henry Castillo
1980 – Les Frisinger
1979 – Clyde Usina
1978 – Bill Meyers
1977 – Denny Champagne