|Round 1 & 2 Tee Times|
|Round 1 Results||Round 2 Results|
|Final Round Tee Times||Final Round Results|
Championship Division – Amateurs and Professionals – 54 hole stroke play event with 36 hole cut (40% + ties of the field will make the cut and collect a purse check.
- Senior Professional Division – Professionals Only – 36 hole stroke play event. Seniors are eligible to compete in the Senior
and Championship division for two separate purses. Seniors must be 50 year old or older on or before June 9, 2014. The Senior division must have at least 25 participants in order to be contested. Players are eligible to compete in the Senior and Championship divisions as well as the two separate Bonus Pools. Separate tees will be provided for those Seniors wishing only to compete within the Senior division.
- Handicap of 8 or less. There will be no handicap divisions for amateurs. Amateur winners will be determined on gross score only. Amateurs compete in separate divisions but can also win overall championship. Low amateurs will be awarded with golf shop gift certificates.
- Entries are open to South Florida PGA Member’s or registered Apprentices meeting Section eligibility guidelines, as well as Amateurs who have attained the age of 16 on or before June 9, 2014 possessing a USGA handicap index of 8 or less and are permanent residents of the following counties in the state of Florida: Indian River, Glades, Hendry, Dade, Lee, Okeechobee, St Lucie, Palm Beach, Monroe, Broward, Highlands, Martin, Collier and Charlotte. Island Chapter residents are also eligible. Proof of residency must be made available upon request.
- $208 – Championship Division
- $150 – Senior Division
- $160 – Amateur Division
- $304 – Championship & Senior Division
- $100 – Optional Professional ONLY Bonus Pool
- $75 – Optional Professional ONLY Senior Bonus Pool
- $5 – Global Golf Sales Par 3 Skins Game (Professionals ONLY) (Must have purchased a Global Golf Sales Player’s Card to be eligible).
*All entry fees include golf, cart, range, EZGO Family Social, and $5 bag gratuity per player per round.
- 224 Players
Schedule of Events
- Monday, June 9th
Round One – Tee times off 1st and 10th tees starting at 8:00 am at Renaissance and Gateway
E-Z-Go Player/Family Evening Social
- Tuesday, June 10th
Round Two – Tee times off 1st and 10th tees starting at 8:00 am at Renaissance and Gateway
- Wednesday, June 11th
Final Round – Tee times off 1st and 10th tees starting at 8:00 am at Renaissance
- Are available one week prior to the event. Please call 239-561-6335 (Renaissance) or 239-561-1010 (Gateway) to reserve a time for a practice round.
- Hampton Inn Airport – 9421 Marketplace Rd., Fort Myers, FL 33912 – (239) 768-2525. Please mention you are with the South Florida PGA to receive the discounted rate of $89.
- Hyatt Regency Resort – 5001 Coconut Point Rd., Bonita Springs, FL 34134 – (888) 421-1442. Please mention you are with the South Florida PGA to receie the discounted rates of: Single $129, Triple $179, Quadruple $204. Or click here to make reservation online.
- Course Set-Up – Click here for approximate yardage
- Pace of Play Policy – Click here
- SFPGA Rules & Regulations – Click here to read the withdrawal, dress code and other policies
- SFPGA Hard Card – Click here
- The Club at Renaissance – 12821 Renaissance Way, Fort Myers, FL 33912 – 239-561-6335
- Gateway Golf Club – 11360 Championship Dr., Fort Myers, FL 33913 – 239-561-1010
2014 – Justin McCarraher (202) The Club @ Renaissance / Gateway
2013 – Mike San Filippo (209) The Colony / Bonita Bay
2012 – Peter Oakley (206) The Colony / Bonita Bay
2011 – Alan Morin (210) The Colony / Raptor Bay
2010 – Chris Trout (205) Tiburon Gold / Black
2009 – Alan Zimmerman (204) Fiddlers Creek / Hammock Bay
2008 – Lee Rinker (204) Fiddlers Creek / Hammock Bay
2007 – Alan Zimmerman (206) Fiddlers Creek / The Rookery
2006 – John Lee (207) Naples Grande Golf Club / Wyndemere Country Club
2005 – Jim Herman (205) Naples Grande Golf Club / Wyndemere Country Club
2004 – Alan Morin (265)Naples Beach & Golf Club / Wyndemere Country Club
2003 – Gene Fieger (275) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Wyndemere Country Club
2002 – Gene Fieger (266) Naples Beach & Golf Club
2001 – Bruce Zabriski (196) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Kensington Golf & CC
2000 – Dean Prowse (275) Naples Beach & Golf Club
1999 – Tom Tobey (273) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Kensington Golf & CC
1998 – Jack Ferenz (278) Wyndemere Country Club / Kensington Golf & CC
1997 – Frank Dobbs (278) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Wyndemere Country Club
1996 – Frank Dobbs (276) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Windstar on Naples Bay
1995 – Tom Cleaver (275) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Kensington Golf & CC
1994 – John Lee (278) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Windstar on Naples Bay
1993 – Tom Cleaver (210) Naples Beach & Golf Club (*Shortened due to Rain)
1992 – Tom Cleaver (271) Naples Beach & Golf Club
1991 – Joe Regner (276) Naples Beach & Golf Club
1990 – Bill Kennedy (276) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Audobon Country Club
1989 - Bruce Fleisher (282) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Pelican’s Nest Golf Club
1988 – Nolan Henke (276) Naples Beach & Golf Club / Imperial Country Club
1987 – Dudley Hart-A (198) Naples Beach & Golf Club
1986 – Richard Loy (207) Naples Beach & Golf Club
1985 – Beau Baugh (209) Sandpiper Bay – Sinners