|Logo Fast Signs|
The Southern Chapter of the South Florida Section is an association of golf professionals whose mission is to promote interest, participation, and enjoyment in the game of golf; establish and maintain professional standards of practice; and enhance the well-being of golf professionals. Approximately 250 members and apprentices are employed at over 100 facilities in the Southern Chapter region, which geographically covers Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties. A primary role of the organization is to promote participation and interest in golf on a professional and amateur level. In accordance with our mission, the Southern Chapter conducts free junior clinics, provides volunteer professionals at community events, playing opportunities to amateurs through Pro-Am tournaments, and provides education seminars to its golf professionals. This is accomplished through the efforts put forth by all of the club professionals, teaching professionals,and touring professionals that comprise the Southern Chapter PGA.
Southern Chapter Award Winners
Southern Chapter Additional Information:
2015 Tournament Schedule
|April 6||Pro-Sponsor||Ft. Lauderdale CC||Click here||Results|
|April 13||Pro Only||Pembroke Lakes CC||Click here||Results|
|May 18||Education & Pro Only||TPC @ Eagle Trace||Golf Only / Education||Flyer||Results|
|May 30-31||Key West Pro-Am||Key West Golf Club||Canceled|
|May 26||Pro Pro||Seven Bridges||Click here||Flyer||Results|
|June 15||Pro-Scratch||Parkland Golf & CC||Click here||Flyer||Results|
|June 29||Pro Only||Weston Hills CC||Double dippers:Senior Division:Junior Division:||9am start||Results|
|July 13||Pro Only||Plantation Preserve||Double dippers:Senior Division:Junior Division:||9am start||Results|
|July 17||Pro Am||Jacaranda CC – West Course||Click here||Flyer|
|August 17||Pro Only||Deering Bay Yacht & CC||Click here||9am start||Results|
|September 8||Chapter Championship||Trump National Doral||Click here||8am start||Results|
|September 12-13||Ocean Reef Pro-Am||Ocean Reef Club||Call Course||TBD|
|October 5||Pro-Pro||Crandon Golf @ Key Biscayne||Click here||9am start||Results|
|October 19||Match Play Championship||Int’l Links of Miami, Melreese||Click here||8am start||Results|
|November 16||Chapter Pro-Sponsor||Crandon Golf @ Key Biscayne||TBD||TBD|
|December 6||Fall Mtg. & Awards Dinner||TBD|
NOTE: For Pro-Am tournaments, the entry deadline will be strictly enforced. This entry deadline will be at 5:00 PM, two days prior to each Pro-Am tournament.
- Junior Clinic Schedule
- 2015 Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Online Registration
- NOTE: All Professional-Only events can be done through the registration link. All other event registrations (Pro-Am’s, Pro-Scratch, and Pro-Lady) are done through the Host Professional. Click on each individual tournament listed above for detailed information on the event.
- Player of the Year Points
- Sponsorship Brochure (Click to Download as PDF)
- The Southern Chapter needs your support. If you know of any individual or business that would like to sponsor our chapter, we will give you 10% of their contribution. Sponsor money goes a long way to creating new programs and sustaining programs already in place.
- Volunteers are needed for this season’s Junior Clinics. Two (2) MSR service points and $100 will be awarded for each clinic. How else could you earn points and get paid? Contact information to volunteer is located on the schedule.