Global Golf Sales Program
Global Golf Sales Program
*** Click HERE to register for the 2017 Global Golf Sales Player’s Card. You can also register through your smart phone app.
Global Golf Sales-2017 Program Details
Global Golf Sales and the South Florida PGA are excited to announce the highly successful Global Golf Sales Cup and summer long program promoting participation in Section events. The program will enter into its sixth year in 2017, furthering its mission to give all professionals an opportunity to enjoy Section events and compete on a level playing field at the season ending Global Golf Sales Cup. A few changes have been made to the program for 2017 and are noted in the information below:
The program will again be based on participation and participation only. There will be eight (8) qualifying tournaments in which each player will receive participation points for playing. After the eight qualifying events, the 100 PGA Professionals who have accumulated the most participation points for the year will qualify for the 2017 Global Golf Sales Cup scheduled on Friday, August 25th at Addison Reserve Country Club. Each player in the field for the season ending event will be assigned a quota based on stroke average and committee input. NOTE: The tie-breaking policy used to determine the 100 PGA Professionals is outlined at the end of this page.
The Global Golf Sales Cup will have a total purse of approximately $40,000 or more depending on the total number of 2017 Global Golf Sales Player’s Card registrations. The proceeds from each individual 2017 Global Golf Sales Player’s Card will go directly towards the purse at the Global Golf Sales Cup on August 25.
In order to gain eligibility into the Global Golf Sales Cup, a professional must have purchased a Global Golf Sales Player’s Card at the beginning of the season for $105. By purchasing a Player’s Card, a professional may start accumulating participation points, be eligible for all closest-to-the-hole contests and grip giveaways. Anyone purchasing a card this year will receive a FREE set of grips from Golf Pride. NOTE: In order to receive Global Golf Sales Cup Points for the event being played the player must have purchased a Player’s Card or verbally committed to purchasing a Player’s Card prior to the end of the respective tournament to either Global Golf Sales or SFPGA staff.
Global Golf Sales will be at 4-of-8 qualifying tournaments with their signature “Beverage Oasis”, Closest-to-the-Hole contest (1st place $150, 2nd place $100) and $1,000 Hole-In-One contest. In order to be eligible for any cash prizes, giveaways or contests, you must have purchased a 2017 Global Golf Sales Player’s Card. Below you will find information outlining this year’s qualifying events and more. We are excited about the 2017 Global Golf Sales program and the additional benefits available to South Florida PGA Professionals. If you have any questions please contact the Section office at (561) 729-0544.
Eight Qualifying Events
||Fort Lauderdale CC (North)
||Fiddlesticks CC (Long Mean)
|Fort Lauderdale Open
||Parkland Golf & CC
|South Florida Open
||Bonita Bay Club
||Imperial Golf Club
||Naples Beach Club/TPC Treviso Bay
||Hunter’s Run Golf & Racquet Club
||Old Marsh Golf Club
NOTE: The four events highlighted above indicate those with “Beverage Oasis”, Closest-to-the-Hole contest and $1,000 Hole-in-One contest. In addition, a $10,000 Hole-in-One contest will be conducted at the Global Golf Sales Cup on Friday, August 25.
Benefits of Purchasing a Global Golf Sales Player’s Card:
- Receive a FREE set of Golf Pride grips.
- Eligible to start accumulating Participation Points to qualify for the Global Golf Sales Cup with an anticipated purse of $40,000 or more as well as a $10,000 Hole-In-One competition.
- Eligible for all Closest-to-the-Hole contests (1st place $150, 2nd place $100) at the Fort Lauderdale Open, Pro-Assistant Championship, Pro-Pro Championship and Junior-Senior Championship.
- Eligible for all $1,000 Hole-In-One competitions at the Fort Lauderdale Open, Pro-Assistant Championship, Pro-Pro Championship and Junior-Senior Championship.
- All those who participate in the final event will receive purse money.
The following tie-breaking policy will be utilized if there is a tie for determining the 100 player field for the Global Golf Sales Cup: (1) Number of tournament rounds completed, (2) Participation in “Beverage Oasis” events, (3) Performance in the South Florida Open and (4) Performance in the Fort Lauderdale Open.
- Professionals do NOT have to purchase a 2017 Player’s Card to participate in the eight qualifying events; however they will not be eligible for entry into the season ending Global Golf Sales Cup, Hole-In-Contests or the additional par three prizes and giveaways.
- Purchasing a 2017 Player’s Card does NOT guarantee you a spot in the season ending Global Golf Sales Cup. After the eight qualifying tournaments, the 100 professionals who have accumulated the most participation points will gain eligibility into the event.